Thursday, July 23, 2015

Chapter 30 will post soon.

It's done and e-mailed in for posting.  I may not be on my laptop for awhile, so can't update with a definite link, but I assume it will be posted at this link within 48 hours.  If not that link, you should be able to find it.

Apparently it's been seven months since my last chapter, and this one will probably seem anti-climactic!  Sorry about that.  It was supposed to be the first half of a longer chapter, but it developed its own story arc that stands alone.

The next chapter is one I've been waiting for years to write, like Chapter 16, Chapter 25 and Chapter 28.  Those chapters almost wrote themselves.  I'm hoping the same will be true here, but I never really know.

Thanks for your patience.  I think that there are only (?) nine chapters left.  If you're digging the story, the waits are probably frustrating, but we're all going to miss this when it's over.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Always look forward to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bro," he said, heavy with meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic chapter. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all talking bags of water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. What an amazing story. Found it couple of days ago and read all of it in just 2-3 days. Couldn't not focus on anything else, only work and reading your story, even at work I couldn't concentrate properly :) I've been reading stories online for a long time and this is probably my favorite. So many amazing characters. So glad it seems you're going to finish the story. Looking forward to next installment.

    The biggest regards from Denmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great chapter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep 'em coming dude, cleared for liftoff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JP, Bro... Another awesome chapter. I love this story so much, hands down the best out there. I've honestly read the entire story 5 times over....it's my Gay Gatsby.

    Interesting how Joey sticks up for Chris against Michelle & Sam's rants. Of course I would too, because I love that messed up conflicted SOB.

    Can't tell you how excited I am to read the next chapter. The last line of the chapter gave me chills. BTW chapters 16 & 25 are my favorites, so when you mentioned the next to be similar, I was pretty stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing anticlimactic about it -- it's more like edging, holding off the climax as long as possible to make it bigger. Very, very skilled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just re-read 16 through 18, which I was so excited about the first time 'round that I must not have read properly. Totally brilliant stuff, dude.

    Keep it coming, time to seal the deal on this series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I FEEL LIKE OLIVER TWIST WITH MR. BUMBLE.

    ReplyDelete